- You read about my transition into single life.
- You celebrated my children’s accomplishments.
- You were there as I ranted and raged against the universe.
- You experienced the earth moving love that developed between Carey and me.
- You cried with me and shared my pain as I fought for my life against cancer.
- You congratulated me when I proposed to Carey.
- You laughed with me at my goofy humor when I shared Pickle Surprise with you.
- You discussed and debated racial tensions with me.
- You grinned at my attitude and action as my chemotherapy started thinning my hair.
- You tried to tell me “I told you so” when Carey shanghaied me into a new puppy.
- You supported me when I left Channel Intelligence and got a new job as CTO of Hooah.
- You celebrated my much-anticipated wedding to the love of my life.
- You asked me how I saved over $200.00 a month by ditching my cable company.
- You applauded when I finally fixed my motorcycle after my cancer treatments.
- You energetically engaged me in a patriotic discussion.
- You laughed and were so happy when Carey became pregnant with our baby.
- You cried and comforted me when we lost the baby.
- You experienced the butt-numbing pain of a 1700-mile motorcycle ride with me.
You’ve been with me for years now, my loyal readers. My blog has been my venue, my cathartic release, and my creative outlet for everything I think, feel, and experience in my life.
Thank you all for reading and being a part of my life. There’s definitely more to come!